I'm making this short today.
1. Thanks to everyone who has been commenting on my blog. I will be responding to your comments soon. Things are a little out of whack this week. I really appreciate all your comments and feedback.
2. Yesterday, I accidently shut my cat in my shower. She was there all day so you know what I came home to. Let's just say, I still smell like bleach. I did find a waterless shampoo to clean her that worked great.
3. I'm attending a SCBWI First pages session today.
a) I'm scared
b) I'm preparing myself for the worst
c) There is a chance (according to the information) that my page might not be read. I'm thinking mine is one of them. In which case, I will think it's not being read because it was horrible.
d) There is a little part of me that's dreaming the agent will love it and want more. I have such a conflicted brain, which we all know will not happen. I just jinxed myself.
4. I'm sad Entourage (on HBO) is almost done. Love that show.
5. I'm thinking the northeast will become a waterworld and I will have to purchase a jet ski to get around. I do have to buy my kids raincoats and get my son an umbrella. Once I do that, it will stop raining. I know it.
6. I'm sad I have not been successful to get decent seats at the Foo Fighters show.