Friday, September 16, 2011

Fun Facts Friday

So, I did get to my story this week. I'm happy it's going along smoothly, so far. A couple of facts today, not much because my brain has been wrapped up in my manuscript.

1. My birthday is tomorrow. Yeah, I will be a whole year older. Sigh. Another year wiser, right? I'll let you figure out my age.

2. Don't forget there are other folks birthdays who are way cooler than me. Sara McClung, Simon Larter, Jessica Corra, and Kimberly Franklin. It's a birthday weekend. If I'm missing anyone, I'm blaming it on my overworked brain.

3. The season of Fall officially is blanketing my town. I like it so far.

4. I will be doing an awards post next week because I have had some awards given to me. Thanks to all those folks who were so kind.

5. I have a few birthday wishes -- I want my son to be fully potty trained, I want an agent and an awesome book deal. I don't ask for much, do I?

Any weekend plans?

Have a great weekend!