Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Insecure Writer's Support Group

Thanks to Alex for putting this all together. Go check out the other bloggers who participate.

I don't have much today other than my fear of empty brain. With all that is going on, I have no words. I feel like a shell just walking around. Someone who is screaming, but no one can hear. I don't know. It's weird. I want to move along continue with my usual schedule, but so many things are getting in the way. I'm trying to finish up (10 pages to go) the last round of revisions so I can have a clear head to write something else. Argh. I guess I'm just frustrated because I want to keep moving, and yet again, things keep getting in the way. *taking a deep breath* I'm keeping a positive outlook the best way I know how, but you know how things can be. I will get there I know. *goes and eats some chocolate*

How is your progress?

Any news?

Have a great day!