Friday, December 16, 2011

Fun Facts Friday (Holiday Edition)

Yep, the season is in full swing. I haven't written much, but I'm filling up with a ton of ideas. I'm also "seeing" my sentence structure issues in certain spots of my manuscript. Exciting. So, that means I'm taking a hiatus. I'll be back after the new year. One, family time. Two, putting finishing touches on the manuscript (double checking things).

I decided to do a holiday edition. Feel free to answer these questions on your blog too.

Favorite ways to say Merry Christmas other than English-- Frohliche Weihnachten and Mele Kalikimaka.

Favorite Christmas song: Okay, other than the classics. Happy Christmas (War is Over) by John Lennon.

Favorite Christmas TV show: Rudolph The Red Nose Reindeer.

Favorite Christmas Movie: This is tough. I love the classics, but I have a thing for Elf.

How is your tree decorated? Eclectic. I have pretty ornaments, kid ornaments, and Star Wars ornaments. Yes, you heard me.

Best Christmas Memory: Six years ago. Even though I was a emotional mess of being a first time mom, I'll never forget my grandmother's eyes when she saw her new great granddaughter. I miss you mom-mom.

So there you have it. Short and sweet. A couple of things to mark on your calender.

1. Frankie's 3rd Annual No Kiss Blogfest January 2nd. Be there.



2. This little number (see below) by K.M. Walton will be released on January 3rd.
Pre-order it or go to local bookstore and get it. On January 3rd. CRACKED. January 3rd. CRACKED. Got it in your head. Mark it on your calenders. Don't forget. I will have some giveaways with this one. :)

Feel free to add your holiday favorites below. I wish everyone a happy holiday. Enjoy. I can't wait to return with a fresh brain ready to tackle 2012.

Happy Holidays!!