Friday, December 17, 2010

Fun Facts Friday

Thanks again to all of you who participated in The Crazy Holiday Blogfest. Go here to see the awesome entries.

1. Somehow how I got behind with the whole holiday thing. Overwhelmed is how I feel.

2. We started a new tradition in our house. A book and little elf. It's called "Elf on a Shelf". There's a story and the elf watches the kids then reports to santa at night (a little creepy, yes). Each day he is sitting in a new place. Doesn't really work (keeping the kids in line). I need the elf to wrap presents and shop.

3. I'm addicted to Chocolate Cheerios.

4. I'm going to skip Writing the Next Line this month. With the holidays, everyone is busy so I will plan to start it back up in January.

5. It is bitter cold here. Unusual, yes. Do I like it? What do you think? It's warmer in Munich.

6. I'm supposed to be in a blogfest tomorrow. I may not get my entry done (see below for the reason). Check out Francine's Twisted Christmas Fairytale Blogfest.

7. I enjoy getting comments and email. I'm addicted to checking both constantly.

8. One blinker on my car is palpitating super fast while the other one is normal. Weather perhaps?

9. Reason my entry for the blogfest tomorrow may not be done. We are having renovations done to our house. Last week new windows, this week new front door. This is not the whole problem. Yesterday, the condinsate pump froze in our heater, leaving me with a nice surprise of water in my basement. To top it all off, the presents I just wrapped for the kiddos were down there. Some boxes are water warped. I've come up with the idea that Santa dropped them in snow. I'm a writer, I make stuff up.

10. Illustrator, Kaitlyn McCane, recently had one of her awesome illustrations put on the food network's recipe a day blog. Check it out here and give her a high five.

11. Whoever came up with chocolate chip cookies is a god.

Any weekend plans?

Have a wonderful weekend!