Friday, June 4, 2010

The blogosphere is amazing.

Thanks to all of you for your encouraging comments. I 've recovered and the critique is helping me. It was a great learning experience and I have become stronger from it. I've done a lot of thinking and have come up with a few things. Thanks to my CPs --when in doubt they know how to make me smile and bring me back to being me. I don't know where I would be without them. Probably a little on the crazy side, in therapy laying on some leather couch and talking to a doc with small glass who looks like he's listening but is probably thinking of something else.

I realize I have to make a few changes not only in my manuscript but my life. I know I've tried this before but I'm going to stick to a strict blog schedule. I will post M/W/F. Like a lot of you are doing. I will comment when I can.

My home life will change with certain days for certain things.

My WiP will continue. I love it too much. I love writing too much. I'm thinking of some changes but for now I will continue doing what I'm doing with it. Revisions. Also, those SNI (Sexy New Ideas--Thanks Frankie.) keep creeping in and out. All the voices in my head will not stop so I better listen or I may be put into a padded room.

You guys rock and when you need a shoulder I'll be here. The support all of my blogging buddies give me is priceless. You know this because I said it before.

I will still be doing Writing the Next Line once a month. I will be posting one in a couple of weeks.

My first author interview will be taking place the end of the month --right here. :)

I'm keeping it short today and will be commenting later.

I love this pic. Wish my kitties were still this small.

Oh and if you see Edward tell him I'm waiting. :)

This journey is full of ups and downs. It is great to have such great support. Thanks so much and have a great weekend!