Friday, November 9, 2012

Fun Facts Friday

Another week has come to a close. Here are some fun facts.

1. I found it kinda funny when I saw a commercial for a treadmill/stepper thing. It had folks who claimed they lost lots of weight by using this machine (I'm tempted to buy one, it's convincing and I'm not mocking it, I really might want one). The very next commercial was for weight gainer. No lie.

2. Found this site on most frequently asked grammar questions: Dr. Grammar. It's a nice quick reference.

3. I'm trying to set up a critique group. If you write YA and are interested, please email me: cdanek13@gmail.com

4. I'm reading this:
Everybody Sees the Ants by A.S. King


   and it's quite interesting.

5. Next week, I will finish my first draft of my third novel. I know, you're tired of hearing me talk about it, but I'm excited. Oh and I will be listening to this. Love this song!!



6. On your journey there may be times when you feel let down or alone, don't let this stand in the way of what you want. There will be many obstacles, and locked doors--keep moving forward. Don't take things personally and ignore those who shut you out. Be persistent, determined, focused, and learn all you can. You will go far.

A short one today.

Do you have any fun facts to share?

Have a great weekend!!