1. Sugar can stimulate your writing. I've been on fire, thanks to chocolate. Now, it may all be crap when I'm done, but I realized I can type pretty fast.
2. Cutest cards ever! Check out Great Arrow Cards. Both are designed by Kaitlyn McCane.
3. I'm starting to get the first draft freak out. This is where you realized how crappy a first draft is and how much you have to do to get it right. This does pass and usually (after many revisions) a pretty novel is born.
4. Grimm is simply awesome. I can't wait till the next episode.
5. To those of you doing NaNo--good luck!!
6. What is your favorite book on plotting?
7. How long do you wait between drafts (not beer, people, book drafts)?
8. Don't forget to check out all the entries in Write Club over at DL Hammons Cruising Altitude. The competition is fierce. Check it out.
9. Ever wonder whether if you are using i.e and e.g. correctly? Check out this great post by Daven Hisky .
10. My thoughts and prayers are with those who have been affected by Hurricane Sandy.To help those in need-- Red Cross.
Have any fun facts to share?
Have a great weekend!!