Wednesday, February 16, 2011

My favorite commercial

Thanks to all of you who commented on my blogfest entries. You are all too kind. I just have to work on my grammar and tenses in the worst way. Well, I don't got much today. I've been kickin some revising and writing butt. Yesterday, 1500 words, re-written for WiP#1 and wrote a chapter for WiP#4. I know, not as much as some of you, but it's a lot for me. Lots of distractions here.

Anywho, I plan to do more today, so not so much thinkin' on the post department. I hope to have more insightful posts next week.  Instead, I share my favorite commercial at the moment. As you know, I bow down to George Lucas, and love anything Star Wars (I'm a dork, seriously.) Plus, a German car (I'm not sure if it's made in Germany anymore, but a German company.) Yes, I love German cars. How's your week going? Have a great day and enjoy!


20 comments:

  1. any writing we get done is an accomplishment! Don't knock it. And that's probably my favorite commercial too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't seen that commercial before. Too cute!

    Good with your writing today, Christine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hadn't seen this commercial. That was great!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tears. There are tears for how awesome that was!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on the big productive day yesterday! That's incredible. Almost as incredible as that cute little kid.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Too fun! Congrats on the work...

    You really have pulled out of your slump.... YAY!


    Michael

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE me some German cars, too! And that commercial makes my little girls absolutely crack up--my favorite sound. :D No worries! Catch up~ :o) <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. This commercial was so cute! Thanks for stopping by my blog! :D This crusade is going to be awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  9. we love star wars, so we adored this commercial.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats on your writing accomplishments.
    Oh and I loooove Star Wars! I saw that commercial during the Super Bowl and just cracked up laughing.☺ Love it!

    Go Crusaders!

    ReplyDelete
  11. That is such a funny commercial. Mostly because I can picture my kids doing this (and they so have a Darth Vader coustume). LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ha! Love that one! Congratulations on your progress!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh man, I need to kick some revisions in the butt too! Good job on getting some work done :) By the way, we are in the same Crusade group!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love Star Wars, too. It is a cute commercial.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I LOVED that commercial. My son watches it over and over on my blog. LOL
    I just stopped in to say hi to a fellow YA Paranormal group crusader.
    I'm a follower now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great commercial and good use of pop culture.

    ReplyDelete
  17. That was awesome! Hello fellow YA Crusader!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I just love that commercial - so funny!

    I'm a fellow group 10 crusader - should be lots of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi Christine, nice to meet you. Fellow crusader in your group here. Good on you for getting so many words. Sounds like you're on a role.

    ReplyDelete