So I'm still sort of M.I.A. I'm sorry about missing the first crusader challenge. When I get on a roll, I must go with it. So the post I have today is very random. Really just some fun facts, if you will.
1. After the inspirational post on Wednesday, I did fall back a little. I'm writing scifi, and the book The Host by Stephanie Meyer is going to be made into a movie. I haven't read the book (I want to, I'm just scared it may be one of those that my WiP will be compared too.) Let me know if you've read it. I'm curious. I'll read it, but I'm waiting till I'm finished writing my story. According to the blurb, my story and The Host are not similar, but you know how it goes.
2. Peanut butter M & M's sparked my new roll. I need to do some extra work on the treadmill. Bleh to exercise, but it's necessary. Especially if these lovely hard shelled candies spark my writing.
3. I feel bad because I missed the First Crusader challenge. Sorry. **holds head down in shame**
4. I plan to start up Writing the Next Line next month.
5. I also plan to start a grammar post. This is not my strong point, so I thought I would post on some grammar topics.
6. My son needs glasses. He has a wandering eye. I asked the doctor, "How do you get him to wear them?" The doc didn't have a concrete answer. Should be interesting.
7. New idea number 4 is showing itself. Yes, my mind's about to explode.
8. I have 50 pages left to complete the first round of revisions on WiP #1. I see the light at the end of the tunnel. After this round is complete, I'm putting it away for a while, and writing something new. So excited.
9. Check out Laurel's Leaves for an interesting post on apostrophe abuse.
10. Hi new blogger buddies and crusaders.
11. Oh and this comes out on 3/1/11 (see photo below.) Check out the details here. Yeah, I plan to get my pink hair at some point. It's gonna rock.
See, totally random.
Have a great weekend!