Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Links and stuff.

So as you know I've been out of the loop. I think many of us have. It's summer so distractions are all around.
I caught a few links I wanted to share. Most of you may already know about these so forgive me.

First,I want to congratulate Kaitlyn McCane for getting this cute little number published in SCBWI Magazine.

I'm now a member so I can't wait to get my copy. So go congratulate her.

Speaking of SCBWI-- the Philly conference is on September 25th. Check out their site for details. Go to local chapters.

A cool little festival (if you are a PA resident). Bringing more YA to PA takes place August 21st. Check out the site here. It takes place in my town--yeah (near Philly). Also check out Dianne Salerni's site too.

Don't forget WriteOnCon August 10th-12th.

I got my eye on a number of contests. You guys most likely already know about these but I'll post them anyway.

Abby Annis is having a 200 follower giveaway ends July 31st.

Kimberly Franklin is giving away The Body Finder by Kimberly Derting.

The fab blogger/writer Jen from unedited is giving away a copy of Linger by Maggie Steifvater. She is going to interview her too. What a lucky girl! I swear there are about 100 Jens because this girl is everywhere. Ends July 25th.

Candyland is hosting an amazing contest with amazing prizes ends July 31st. So cool!

So since I've been out of the loop please let me know of things I missed I will place in my sidebar.
 Hope you guys are having a great day!